In order to implement effective school education programs, all teachers need to be trained to teach students about best practices. The provision of pre-implementation training has been found to increase the integrity with which teacher implement a curriculum. The success of educational programs depends on the extent to which teachers are provided with suitable training and support in the participatory teaching methods required for all type of education. There are many ways that teachers can be effectively trained. Training should aim to specifically meet the skills that teachers need in order to implement the programs. The objectives of the training program were to equip teachers with the necessary knowledge to confidently and effectively implement the curriculum. To output quality students consistently, teachers need to upgrade their knowledge regularly and integrate new and advanced classroom teaching methodologies to their teaching style.
The teachers of Spring Dale International School (SDIS) are well trained and qualified. They have undergone training to improve their quality of teaching and classroom management. The teachers have also appeared for ETT course conducted by Macmillan, besides this the teachers have also attended workshops to enhance their teaching skills.
The main objective of Teacher's Training & Workshop :
1. Develop creativity and innovation in math, IT, the arts, creative writing, languages, humanities and science.
2. Get over writers' block and combat fears that stifle self expression and new ideas.
3. Employ the creative process to develop leadership and teamwork skills, as well as peer respect in the classroom.
4. Engage and focus each person's innate curiosity and imagination to foster a lifelong love of learning.
5. Experiential learning approach to provide an enriching learning, effective teaching and learning experience to the students.